From 4-9 September 2022, Berlin will be the hub of the international discussion on migration, integration, inclusion and diversity. The German Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, in cooperation with Metropolis International, will host the 25th International Metropolis Conference in Berlin.
Connect with other attendees via the Attendee Hub or the IMCB22-App
We want to provide you with a hub within the hub – for a seamless conference navigation we have developed the Attendee Hub Page & App, which provides all necessary information for an optimal conference visit and supports participants both in planning their conference experience as well as exchanging information with other participants.
You can find detailed information regarding all sessions & events and you can individualise your attendance schedule at the #IMCB22.
If you're joining the #IMCB22 from home: the Attendee Hub allows streaming via connecting with your desktop.
IMCB22 Attendee Hub App
You can download the mobile app via Google Playstore or the Apple App Store.
What the IMCB22 App has to offer:
The Attendee Hub allows you a personalised and individual conference experience.
You can easily access information, actively participate in questionnaires, plan your conference schedule and connect with fellow attendees.
With the use of the Attendee Hub App you can:
- Maintain a comprehensive overview of the IMCB22.
- Assemble your individual conference programme.
- Stay informed about all current events via push messages.
- Send messages and connect with other participants in the app to exchange relevant information and expand your network.
- Create appointments with other participants to meet in person.
- Actively participate in plenaries by submitting your questions directly in the app.
- Access downloadable attachments available after each plenary and workshop.
- Store your conference ticket in the app for easy access.
- For digital ticket holders joining the conference virtually, use the app to actively participate in the conference, just as if you were there.
- Network with our speakers via their profiles in the app.
- Create your individual profile with personalised privacy settings.
- Use our in-app floor plan to navigate the conference venue with ease.
- Get directions to the conference location.
You can create a profile and upload some facts about you as well as a photo. Whilst you create the profile, your profile will be hidden for other attendees.
If you want to connect with other visitors via the app, you have to turn your profile to 'visible'.
You can save the conference ticket as a QR Code and show it at registration as your proof of entrance.